Use of this web site, http://www.vamaindia.org and all pages in this domain together, the “VAMA”, constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
1. The logo and name are the exclusive property of VAMA and their unauthorised use is prohibited. They may not be copied or reproduced in any way without the prior written permission of VAMA.
2. This website is provided by VAMA for personal, educational and awareness purposes only. Its content has been selected on the basis of VAMA’s own criteria and in its own sole discretion. The right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the website at any time is reserved.
3. The mention of names of specific companies or products does not imply any intention to infringe proprietary rights, nor should it be construed as an endorsement or recommendation on the part of VAMA.
4. VAMA disclaims any liability or responsibility arising from the use of the VAMA website or the content of the VAMA website. VAMA members and their partners, shall not be liable for any financial or other consequences whatsoever arising from the use of the content of the VAMA website, including the inappropriate, improper, or fraudulent use of such content.
5. No representations or warranties of any kind concerning the VAMA website are given, including responsibility for any infection by virus or any other contamination or by anything which has destructive properties.
6. The VAMA website may be linked to other websites that are not under VAMA’s control. VAMA provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement or approval by VAMA of any website, product or service.
If you have any questions about this website please Contact Us.